Aaron's company gave their employees the Friday before the 4th of July off, so we took advantage of the time and took the girls to SeaWorld. The last time I went was in '05 with a group of students I taught in middle school. Even then, the park was closed to the general public and we were restricted to certain parts of the park. Before then, I hadn't been since a small child so the water park and rides were new to me (just a nice reminder of how old I am getting). I think as a family, we enjoyed the shows the most. Makenzie would say her favorite water feature was the lazy river and Ashlyn's was the wave pool. Being the animal lover that she is, Makenzie also really enjoyed feeding the dolphins. It was so nice to get away and spend time together as a family!
Welcome to our blog. Aaron and Stephanie met at Texas A&M and have been happily married since June 7, 2003. We have two beautiful daughters - Makenzie Grace, born March 29, 2006, and Ashlyn Taylor, born April 30, 2008. We also have two labrador retrievers - Dakota (yellow) and Montana (chocolate).
No comments:
Post a Comment