Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dallas Arboretum










As always, I am going to be playing catch-up with our blog. A few weeks ago, the girls and I made a trip to the Arboretum with my friend Stephanie and her two boys. I have lived in the Dallas area for twelve years now and this was my first time to go. We had a good time, although I have to say there were a lot of people there. I think it had to do with end of TAKS testing and probably the just the season for school trips. According to Stephanie, we didn't even see half of the Arboretum, but the kids enjoyed the picnic lunch, aggravating the fish (my child), and running around the flowers. I would like to go back in the fall when all the pumpkins are out and possibly have professional pictures taken there. I can see why so many people do....

Thanks Steph for taking us with you!

No comments: