After bath time, Aaron took Ashlyn to get dressed and I stayed in the bathroom to clean up after the girls. I thought Makenzie was in her room waiting for us to read to her, but Aaron discovered a different scene. Makenzie managed to climb up to the counter to get the bag of M&M's I left out earlier in the day. She apparently dropped the bag as she tried to sneak the candy and he found her sitting on the floor eating away. Needless to say, I will have to be more mindful of leaving the sweet treats out for little hands to grab!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Oops-Mommy Left the Candy Out
After bath time, Aaron took Ashlyn to get dressed and I stayed in the bathroom to clean up after the girls. I thought Makenzie was in her room waiting for us to read to her, but Aaron discovered a different scene. Makenzie managed to climb up to the counter to get the bag of M&M's I left out earlier in the day. She apparently dropped the bag as she tried to sneak the candy and he found her sitting on the floor eating away. Needless to say, I will have to be more mindful of leaving the sweet treats out for little hands to grab!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i love seeing all the pics. i noticed the ones from your trip to tomball...it was nice to see your family. heather looks gorgeous. your girls are growing so fast!! so beautiful! i hope you are doing great. lets start thinking about meeting up this summer sometime.
Post a Comment